The Purrfect Playmates: Kittens at Play
Nothing beats watching kittens at play. Their boundless energy and curiosity make for hours of entertainment.
- Have you seen kittens chasing each other, pouncing on feathers and laser pointers? Their play fighting and tumbling help build coordination and social skills.
- Balls, crinkle toys, and catnip mice are endlessly amusing to kittens. They’ll bat, chase and pounce on them for as long as you’ll play. Puzzle toys that dispense treats keep kittens engaged and help avoid boredom.
- Empty boxes, paper bags, and tunnels are some of the best kitten toys. They’re simple and inexpensive and kittens can’t get enough of jumping in, out, and all around them.
- Get down on the floor and play with your kittens. Dangle toys, roll balls, and play hide and seek. Not only will you bond with your kittens, but they’ll learn how to interact gently with people through play.
Raising a kitten is a joy; playing with them is an inimitable experience. With some simple toys to spark their imagination and your interaction, kittens will have everything they need to grow into happy, well-adjusted cats. Play on!
Caught in the Act: Hilarious Expressions
Nothing is cuter than a cat caught off guard. Their expressive faces say it all!
Cats may seem aloof, but their expressive nature comes out when they think no one is watching. Catching these private moments of pure, unabashed feline joy is what makes these clips so endlessly entertaining. Here's to many more caught-in-the-act kitty gifs to come!
Cute Cat GIFs: Tiny Floofs Galore
The internet is filled with cute cat stuff, but some of the cutest feature tiny kittens. Their big eyes, clumsy playing, and uncoordinated pouncing will melt even the coldest of hearts.
- Newborn kittens, known as “kittens", are so small they can fit in the palm of your hand. Watching them knead and purr as they cuddle up for a nap will brighten your day.
- As kittens start to explore the world, their awkward attempts at playing and pouncing are comedy gold. Seeing them tumble and trip over their own feet never gets old.
- Bottle-feeding orphaned kittens or watching a mama cat care for her litter reminds us of the caring and nurturing side of felines. The way they gently bathe and snuggle their babies shows their soft and affectionate nature.
Kittens grow up fast, so enjoy these precious moments of cuteness overload. Their tiny meows, fuzzy fur, and clumsy capers are sure to lift your mood and bring a smile to your face. These itsy bitsy kitties are almost too cute to handle!
Want to get some more of this fluffy goodness? Check out our wide collection of clothing for cat lovers! We donate a fourth of the proceeds to no-kill animal shelters.
Where do I find cute gifs about cats?
There are several great sources for these media:
- Reddit - The /r/aww subreddit is filled with cute animal gifs, including many hilarious and heartwarming gifs of cats. Sort by "top" and "all-time" to find some of the best.
- Giphy - Giphy is a huge gif database where you can search specifically for these cute clips and find an endless supply of results.
- Imgur - Imgur started as an image hosting site for Reddit but now has its own massive collection of gifs, including a dedicated "Cute Cats" section with thousands of gifs of playful kittens and silly felines.
- Tumblr - Search Tumblr for the keyword, and you'll discover so many adorable gifs of cats getting belly rubs, chasing laser pointers, and just generally being ridiculously cute.
Are these gifs copyrighted, or can I share them?
Most feline gifs found on public gif databases and image-hosting sites can be shared freely on social media or other websites. However, some gifs may have additional copyright notices indicating they cannot be used commercially without permission.
Where do I get a cat?
You can buy one from a legitimate breeder. Alternatively, you can cut out on costs by getting one from a rescue group, another good reason why you should adopt a shelter pet.