shelter pets in need
Each order helps pets in need
Going vegan is about more than what foods you choose to eat, it’s also about what products you buy. Want to make sure your wardrobe is stylish as well as cruelty-free? Here are some of the best vegan fashion brands to look for, so you can feel good about caring for fashion as much as you care about animals!
1. Everything Vegan. This cruelty free fashion brand has tons of different animal rights shirts, vegan shirts and cause related shirts. If you are looking for a new t-shirt to spice up your vegan wardrobe this website has you covered!
You can pick up their 'Be Kind To Every Kind' shirt here.
2. Stella McCartney. The daughter of Paul McCartney and his late wife Linda, Stella is a dedicated vegetarian and animal rights advocate and refuses to use leather or fur in any of her designs. Stella McCartney is known for creating stylish and high-end shoes, handbags, and apparel that are 100% vegan. Most of her clients “probably don’t even know the bags aren’t leather,” she has said. “I find that very exciting.”
3. Jill Milan. Luxury Italian-made handbags and accessories that are 100% free of leather, fur, and other animal-derived materials. Designer Jill Fraser created the brand to provide customers with high quality leather-free bags. The company also donates to a number of non-profit animal welfare organizations.
4. VauteCouture. A model and animal advocate created this clothing line known for coats and outerwear made with no animal products…fur, leather, even wool. Using materials like waxed canvas, non-wool felt, and cotton moleskin, Vaute creates fashionable coats that are cruelty-free. They also manufacture their line in the U.S.
5. Cri de Coeur. Fashionable and stylish vegan shoes and bags from two graduates of Parson’s New School of Design. The name means “cry from the heart” and symbolizes the company’s mission to create ethical and cruelty-free products that have traditionally been made with leather.
6. Free People. The Go Vegan collection from the popular clothing company Free People contains a variety of clothes, shoes, and bags in the trendy boho chic style, including some very cool vegan leather motorcycle jackets.